Friday, July 20, 2012

Sleep On The Floor by sexycereal



Here is my fan fiction rec for today.


Sleep on the Floor by sexycereal 
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6228262/1/Sleep_On_The_Floor
Summary: He steals my coffee first, my virginity second and my heart third. College fluff. AH.


Bella and Edward had me smiling and giggling while reading this story.  Like the summary says "college fluff" so don't expect any of the angst or drama we're used to.  The moment Bella and Edward meet in Starbucks really does set the tone for the story and their future interactions.  This is just a simple, feel-good story between 2 snarky leads with some fun dialogue and secondary characters that make you shake your head in smiling disbelief.  So join them for an entertaining and light-hearted ride.


Hope you enjoy as much I as did.


-readtoomuch721


No comments:

Post a Comment